- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver’s License with Haz-Mat endorsement (or be willing to add the endorsement within 90 days.)
- Must have experience equal to:
- 2 years recent verifiable OTR experience driving tractor/trailer (OR)
- 1 year recent verifiable OTR experience driving tractor/trailer + Proof of completion of driver training at acceptable driving school or driver training program
- No serious traffic violations in last 3 years
- No more than 4 moving violations in last 3 years, nor more than 2 moving violations in last 12 months
- No “verifiable” preventable accidents involving a fatality
- No “verifiable” preventable accidents involving serious bodily injuries or major disabling damage to tractor/trailer or motor vehicle in the last 3 years
- Minimum age 23
- Mountain & large city driving experience (all weather/traffic)
You can expect to run a trip each week from Kansas City to the west coast and return to Kansas City with approximately 48 hours or more at home between trips. West coast runs are between 3200 and 3600 miles round trip.
Teams can expect to run 6-7 trips per month from Kansas City to the west coast and return to Kansas City. Averaging between 5100 and 5600 miles per week. Teams also have approximately 34 - 48 hours home each week.
- Home weekly
- Mileage pay .36-.39 CPM SOLO
- Per Diem– The IRS took it away from you, we pay it to you. The IRS has eliminated the Per Diem deduction, but we can LEGALLY pay it to you. PART OF YOUR PAY IS PAID AS NEVER TAXABLE INCOME!
- All loads west of Kansas City.
- Average length of haul for each load 1200-1600 miles.
- Home every night
- Weekends off
- Hourly pay $18.10 per hour
- Overtime after 40 hours
- No touch freight